Recently Forrester announced Adobe, Acquia, Episerver are new leaders in WCM (Web Content Management). So what that mean and how Episerver made this?
- Support cloud
- Modularized components
- API Support
- Micro-service based
- All-in-one platform for CMS and eCommerce
Episerver does not have strong API and not built based on Micro-service architecture. Episerver but is working heavily on support cloud. I think Episerver is doing well but need to consider to work more on below to be able to maintain the current position:
- Try to make application more modularize
- Go to support Micro-service architecture
- Accelerate work on Analytics and Personalization
- Introduce Episerver platform more to the public (e.g. Graduate developers, the key person in enterprises, …)
- Keep pushing on cloud concept
I really happy which I’m part of Episerver and hope to help the community to improve this awesome product.